Patrick Direct Service at Land Rover of Naperville
Patrick Direct Service: Start your service and order parts from home!
We’re making it simple to service your new or used Land Rover here at Land Rover of Naperville because we understand sometimes 24 hours in a day isn’t enough.
Doesn’t it make sense to service your vehicle with some you can trust? Our Land Rover factory-trained service team will take good care of the most significant buying decision you make next to buying a home.
Our team uses only Land Rover-approved parts that help keep your Land Rover running like new. Plus, you have a dedicated phone number anytime you have questions or would like to schedule your Patrick Direct service.
Here’s how it works
- Call us at 630-413-0694
- A Patrick Direct representative will help you schedule a date, time, and pick up convenient for you.
- If a loaner vehicle is needed during your service, your representative will schedule the vehicle and collect pertinent information.
- Once your vehicle arrives, a Land Rover of Naperville service advisor will check your vehicle in and send you an alert.
- Once your vehicle has been assigned to a technician they will inspect and begin performing the scheduled service. If the technician has additional recommendations to keep your Land Rover healthy your service advisor will contact you with the details.
- Once service has been completed your service advisor will alert you. If special arrangements are needed to return your serviced vehicle, one of our Patrick Direct representatives will contact you to schedule a return.
Land Rover of Naperville is doing everything we can to make servicing your Land Rover easy and convenient.
Once you’ve scheduled your service appointment our team will contact you the day before to confirm the Pick-up/Delivery Location and any special instructions.
Day of Service or Pick Up Checklist
- We will pre-print your Repair Order showing the scheduled services to be completed for you to review and sign upon drop off and have an extra copy for your records.
- Upon our arrival or pick up of your vehicle we will complete a multi-point inspection with you to inspect for damages prior to pick up and have an extra copy for your records.
- We also provide a pre-printed Service Loaner agreement that will need to be signed and have an extra copy for your records.
Prior to the return of your Land Rover
We will contact you to:
- Explain the work performed
- Collect payment – if needed
- Explain vehicle return next steps
- Offer to make the next service appointment
- Update Maintenance Book with Maintenance Details
- Ensure the vehicle is washed, dried, vacuumed, and windows are cleaned inside and out
- Drop off your Land Rover at the specified location and time and provide you with a copy of the completed services.
When servicing your Land Rover is that easy, it’s a Patrick Thing.
Taking care of you every day that’s the Patrick Promise!