Land Rover Trim Comparisons
Range Rover Trim Comparison
Range Rover Sport Comparison
Range Rover Velar Comparison
Range Rover Evoque Comparison
Land Rover Discovery Comparison
Land Rover Discovery Sport Comparison
Land Rover Defender Comparison
1. These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention, and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions. The driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult your owner’s manual or your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details.
2. Please remember that the safety belts in a vehicle constitute the primary protection system for driver and passengers in collisions. Airbags are not designed to deploy in all collisions. The airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is a supplement to the safety belts and is designed to work as a system with the safety belts. Although airbags provide additional protection, airbags without safety belts do not provide optimal protection in a crash. Always wear your safety belts. Children younger than 13 years old should always be properly restrained in a back seat, away from airbags. Never place an infant seat in the front seat.
3. Meridian™ is a trademark owned by Meridian Audio Limited.
4. Always follow local speed limits.
5. All figures are EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
6. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Land Rover is under license.
7. European model shown.
8. Vehicle shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
9. Professional driver(s) on a closed course. Do not attempt.
10. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so.
11. For complete terms and conditions of the limited warranty coverage, please see your local authorized Land Rover Retailer.
12. All illustrations, photographs and specifications on this page are based on the Discovery Vision Concept vehicle. Since this is still a prototype vehicle and final design, equipment, and accessories have not been determined, actual production vehicles may differ from the one shown.
13. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All bookings must be secured with a credit card. Must be 18 years of age or older. A valid U.S. driver’s license and signed release are required for all attendees who wish to operate a Land Rover vehicle at the event.
14. Trademarks: iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. SiriusXM® Satellite Radio is a registered trademark of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries. HD Radio™ is a trademark owned by iBiquity Digital Corporation. WhiteFire™ is a trademark owned by Unwired Technology LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
15. All figures are Manufacturer’s fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage may vary. EPA estimates not available at time of press.
16. Do not use Land Rover InControl® or Pivi Pro features under conditions that will affect your safety or safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Land Rover InControl has a number of purchasing options that are available. As we systematically roll out the Land Rover InControl suite of products, specific features, options and its availability remain market dependent. Certain Pivi Pro features use an embedded SIM card, may require a data plan with separate terms and conditions, and an additional subscription after an initial term. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations. The Land Rover InControl Apps™ and Land Rover Remote™ smartphone apps will work with Android™ devices from version 4.1 and Apple® devices from iOS V7.0 and must be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please see your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details.
17. A 3-month trial subscription to the Sirius All Access package is included with the vehicle, which gives you access to 150+ channels of premium programming. Plus you can stream SiriusXM on your computer, smartphone or tablet – it’s included in your trial. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. All fees and programming are subject to change. SiriusXM Satellite Radio is not available in Alaska or Hawaii.
18. The Wi-Fi hotspot is intended for passenger use only. Land Rover InControl® features may require an additional subscription with separate terms and conditions.
19. Please note that if any action is taken, even minimal steering, the Emergency Braking/High-speed Emergency Braking system will assume the driver resumed control of the vehicle and the system will automatically disengage.
20. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. The Apple CarPlay and Android Auto user interfaces are products of Apple or Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. The interfaces require compatible iPhone or Android smartphone and message and data usage rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
21. Off-road driving requires advanced training and experience. These activities may result in injury and/or property damage. Always check your route, surfaces and surrounding areas before entering and exiting unsurfaced roads and frozen terrain.
22. Driving in floodwaters or moving water should be avoided. Driving through water can be extremely dangerous. The Wade Sensing feature only detects depth of water the vehicle is in at the present time and not of water ahead or around the vehicle. Therefore, Wade Sensing cannot predict whether it is safe to proceed and cannot detect steep drops in grade around the vehicle. The driver is responsible for determining the conditions of the route being driven.
23. Customers who wear varifocal or bifocal lenses may have issues adjusting to the mirror’s digital mode. The normal mirror mode, however, can be used at any time. This feature is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving, and driver should not assume that it will correct errors of judgment in driving. Consult the owner’s manual for more details.
24. Requires 360° surround camera. This feature is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving, and driver should not assume that it will correct errors of judgment in driving. Consult the owner’s manual for more details.
25. Before using the winch, please consult the owner’s manual or your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details.
26. Aon Affinity is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc., a licensed producer in all states (TX 13695), (AR 100106022); in CA & MN, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Services Inc.; in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (CA 0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators and Berkely Insurance Agency; and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency. All descriptions, summaries or highlights of coverage are for general informational purposes only and do not amend, alter or modify the actual terms or conditions of any insurance policy. If purchased, coverage is governed only by the terms and conditions of an issued policy. Not all persons may be eligible for all products. The Land Rover word mark and Land Rover logo are trademarks of Jaguar Land Rover Limited and any use by Aon Affinity is under license.
27. Never tow beyond a vehicle’s permissible towing capacity. Before towing, please consult the owner’s manual or your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for more details.
From 30 September 2019 Spotify will no longer be supporting the InControl Apps access. As the dominant preferred access by customers it will be available to customers via Smartphone Pack where installed.
*Starting at price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($1,050 for Range Rover Evoque and Discovery Sport, $1,150 for Range Rover Velar, $1,350 for Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Discovery and Defender), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.